New York Three

Some more pictures of New York! Might be headed there in a few days (talk about coincidences:) for a short trip! NY might just grow on me!
A colleague took me around town when I took these pictures!
Advertising some product or the other!

Mannequins through a window at the Fashion Institute of Technology!

I think this ball was in Columbus Circle!

A view of the city from inside Central Park!
One of the many Bridges in Central Park!

A commemorative plate one of the Central Park Benches

Another Bridge in Central Park!

Bronze Sculptures by Ai Weiwei the Chinese Artist and Political Activist. He designed the 2008 Beijing 'Birds Nest' Olympic Stadium!


Ai WeiWei's Sculptures!

This picture was taken by a colleague! Nice Perspective!



At the Rockefeller Center!

The Nigerian Flag taken by a colleague- I tried to take pictures of the flag fully unfurled but had no such luck!


This says ' To him, no matter what the season was, this was still a town that existed in black and white' he adored New York City'- Woody Allen

Radio City in Times Square!



Inscription at the Rockefeller Center!

Times Square!

Pretzel Street Vendor!



I have discovered that I can probably post a 1000 pics of my time in New York but I wont. Enjoy these pics!

Comments

  1. Loved these pictures Tomi, the umbrella and the mannequin ones are my favorites:)! Thanks for sharing! Take me in your suitcase please:D! lol

    Have a wonderful Sunday sis=)

    Bomi

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Bomi! Thanks for stopping by:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bonny Island!

Death III

My Mother Tongue!