New York Two!

More Pictures from NY! The first few pics are from High Line Park! Which is a restored elevated railroad line. I had read about it in an old issue of the National Geographic Magazine and it was nice to be able to see and walk through the park! Grateful to a colleague who took me round the park and showed me around town!

High Line from the Ground!

A view of the uncompleted phase from another end of the park!


Nice Benches!



The Path


Bird Houses

One of the dedicated staff watering the plants!

A painting of how highline used to be!

Looking down on the street below!

A water fountain! It was so hot, I stopped by these a few times!


It was nice to escape the heat of the park by going down to Chelsea Market!


I like the lighting here!

The roof! Converted warehouses now shops!

Wall Mural! The building is quite old!

No, I did not go up to the top! No sleepless in seattle encounters:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bonny Island!

Death III

My Mother Tongue!