Mickelson's Victory!

Picture From progolferclub.com


There is something extremely exhilarating when you win a game not once, twice but thrice! especially when you have been through some tough seasons of life. I believe that Phil Mickelsons victory on the turf today is the sweetest he has ever experienced. It shows a strength which I am sure he never realized he had and only goes to show that even when you hit a rough patch in life you should never give up but get up, dust yourself and move on.

I have certainly learnt some lessons from his game today. At one point while he was playing a little leaf/twig decided to land on the path were his ball was headed and hit it off course, what should have been a straight putt became a predicament. Some lessons from his life-despite his personal sorrows (both his wife and his mother have been diagnosed with cancer), he played the game to win!

Up Mickelson!

Comments

  1. And he's a leftie (I like left-handed folks!).

    Congrats to him...I was especially happy to learn of his victory after knowing how difficult the past year has been for him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the fact that lefties are different, the only thing I can do with my left hand is to snap as I sing out loud:) Yeah Im glad he won it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lefties intrigue me too=). They are supposed to be really smart (eg Obama lol). I'm really happy for him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. tough times have a way of bringing out the best in us when we stay at what we do

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bomi thanks for your comment.
    @Amos Yes tough times make us better

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bonny Island!

Death III

My Mother Tongue!