Monday is here again!

Monday is here again and here is another list of things I am grateful for

51.The ability to sleep in for an extra few minutes on Monday, I dont have any classes first thing on Monday so I get to stay at home a bit. But blame habit, Im awake at my normal time but I do not have to go through all the motions to leave the house:) Ill enjoy it for now before I start work:)

52.The praise jamz I have been listening to for a few days now:) I still have not gotten through all the CD's!

53.For the space heater warming my feet, even though the temperature has risen in the last few days my feet always seem to be cold.

54.The fact that I dont have to wake up and cook for anyone:) (No protests here, Im happy for this one fact at this time)

55.Safety- the other day I thought about my windows that have no burglary proof and yet I can go to bed without thinking that Ill receive an unwanted night visitor:)

holy experience

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bonny Island!

Death III

My Mother Tongue!