Thankful Monday

I am grateful/thankful for....................

33.A memorable easter sunday. I spent the day with a friend and her parents and had a real American meal. I am grateful most of all for their kindness, warmth and love.

34.Coming to the end of my time in school:) We took a class picture today and I remember that it was only a few months ago when the journey started and I did not know anyone in my class. Now I have a few good friends!

35.The advent of the spring, I love the way the leaves are sprouting and the flowers budding and I thank God for the reminder that though the winter is long and bitter, the spring will always come!

36.For life and the joy that each day brings.

37.For the joys of life, only this evening I roared with laughter at the antics of a boy in the story 'What Katy did'. I am grateful I can be amused by the little pleasures of life.

38.The very many miners were rescued from the mines in China after over a week underground.

39. Some semblance of stability in my country after so many weeks of uncertainty.

40. A full stomach:)
holy experience

Comments

  1. Miners were rescued in China? Well, a mine just recently exploded in Virginia and I pray survivors are found.

    I'm so thankful for the advent of spring...

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL @ "A full stomach"!! I am thankful for that too... in fact mine is a wee bit too full right now lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:08 PM

    Hi sweetie, I'm not sure why but I have never figured out how to post the gratitude icon onto my page and how the whole thing works...I seem lost on exactly what to do...I've asked Ann, but I'm still lost. When you are not too busy, if you get a minute can you give me step by step instructions on how to participate, how often we are supposed to do it and etc.?
    I'm ready to do it now!
    Thank you so very much

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you click on the gratitude icon on any page it takes you to Ann's website where there is a gratitude icon. At the left bottom corner are the words 'button code' click on that and you get a box of words.
    Copy the words and paste them below your post and publish your post, the gratitude icon should appear below your words.
    I usually post every week ( or i try to:), Im not sure how often you should post, but I guess one should endeavour to give thanks often!
    I hope it works for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great things to be thankful for.
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Spring is lovely....I'm grateful for new life and for renewal in all its forms.
    I thank God with you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what's a real American meal?
    Seriously Curious.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @All thanks for the comments!
    @Amos I had mashed potatoes, gravy and pork roast! It was oishii (japanese for delicious):)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bonny Island!

Death III

My Mother Tongue!