Thankful Monday!

For the first time in weeks I post this on a Monday,it should count as one of the many things I am grateful for!

41. I am thankful that I was able to attend a 'dinner'(twas actually a cocktail)with the governor of Lagos state-Babatunde Raji Fashola. I am more thankful for all the work his team and him have been able to do to turn the state around. (I'll post a more detailed summary of his visit soon).

42. Thankful that school is gradually rolling to an end and I am looking forward with joy not fear to the next step.

43. I am thankful for money in my bank account:) Money doth answer all things:)

44. I am thankful for my 'baby' brother. I called him today and we had a great conversation.

45. I am grateful for the flowers that are all appearing after the winter and the color they bring to my soul!
holy experience

Comments

  1. Wish you all the best as you finish up Tomi!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot for your comments Bomi!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bonny Island!

Death III

My Mother Tongue!