5 things I am thankful for today!

341-345

An unexpected gift that took me by surprise! How many of you love gifts? I certainly do, especially the ones that take you by surprise. I am so grateful!

Friends in high places and friends in many places!:) The first part is a wish! I wish I could say I had friends in all the important offices worldwide, who knows, time will tell. But I am glad I have friends in very many places. It makes for excellent company and of course warm hearths when my feet take me to the distant parts of the globe:)  I am so blessed to have such good friends.

Hope- Over the last couple of weeks, I have been living on a good dose of hope. If Hope had died, I am not sure I would be typing this blog post. Lets just say I am grateful for hope that gives you a hand while crossing the bridge of faith.

Family- I love my family to bits! I am sure they love me too!:)

Great stories- Been reading a few more stories by Lucy Maud Montgomery and I can tell you she wrote beautiful stories. Been thinking of putting up a recording one of her stories that made me laugh so hard. I'll do so if there are no copyright issues. Better still, go read one of her books!

Comments

  1. Olaoluwatomi, I am sooo thankful for you! Thank you for being such a blessing in my life! Thanking God for the opportunity to be your friend and sister tooo:D!! Love you lots:)!Sending mega hugs your way=)!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I'll never get tired of saying how much I love your name:D Olaoluwatomi - Amen and Amen, May those be the words on our lips and in our hearts - Always! Amen:)! love you girl:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Bomi, thank you too for being a blessing! Wrapping myself in your hugs! Yes O! Olaoluwatomi, adeto gbogbowa o! Thanks dear!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bonny Island!

Death III

My Mother Tongue!