Goodbye Blogspot?

I apologize for those who tried to access my blog and have not been able to do so over the last week! I have toyed increasingly with the idea of stopping blogging, switching platforms or starting a new blog. At the end of the day I came up with the decision to switch platforms.

For the sake of continuity I will still be putting up posts on both blogspot and my new blogging platform wordpress! My new address is www.olaoluwatomi.wordpress.com.

I am not sure what direction my blogging might take, but I am thinking up better ways to be a better blogger. I have blogged consistently since 2007 though my first post was in 2005 and I think I have become stuck in a rut. I want to see my blogging improve and not just be a way to churn out 'run of the mill' posts. I'll be taking a break for the next few weeks because I have a lot on my hands and hopefully during this hiatus I can work on bringing new life to this blog. So please bear with me as I try to move on in a new direction!

Thank you for all your comments, notes, and encouragement! See you soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bonny Island!

Death III

My Mother Tongue!