Blogspot Issues!

I have always been loyal to blogspot but these days I am increasingly more frustrated with the goings on. I rejoiced a few weeks ago when blogspot crashed and I did not lose any of my posts- finished or in progress though I sympathised with those who did. But little did I know that my rejoicing was premature.

Since the crash I have been unable to sign into blogger and post comments in my own blog and other blogspot blogs especially those blogs that do not have the anonymous option where I can write my own name and give my url! Then I had problems uploading pictures, which hopefully has resolved, I cannot upload videos! It makes me want to pull out my hair:)

Anyway, this is an apology for those of you whose comments I have not replied (maybe one or two), Im guessing people are busier in their real lives than in blogsville! I do hope you have not had issues trying to comment like I have. Send me a mail if you have! Check out my profile page for my addy!

Wishing everyone a spanking new week! And who knows maybe the next time you come, you will be directed to a brand new blog address. I am mightily tempted!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bonny Island!

Death III

My Mother Tongue!