TwO GoOd ReAdS!

I have fallen in love with many blogs in Blogsville and each time I come across a really awesome post I tell myself I need to write about them. But how many of you understand the havoc Mr. Procrastination has had on our lives? Today I have decided to keep him away and so I'll be talking about two awesome blogs I have come across and visit regularly!

1. Chinny's World is a blog by a very talented young lady who tells stories and ties together everyday happenings in her life. She writes using her wonderful gift of humor, weaving in didactic notes and presents for your reading pleasure tasty morsels of words! Her words are like silver apples set in gold! Before you think I am exaggerating head here to read her latest post on how to (how not to) play the cards life deals you!

2. The next blog is written by Steve, a teacher who coaches basketball and teaches the bible at a christian school in Houston. He writes witty stories about the lives that have been placed in his hands and also about his family and everyday happenings. Its an awesome responsibility  to be a teacher no doubt. His stories are true, and always end with notes of encouragement, and make you want to go out and be a better person!  Check this post out! He is a Christian and this shines through in every post he writes. Do you want some encouragement, then head over to Steve's Blog and be encouraged and also share what you receive with others!

Okay I hope with this post I have stemmed the tide of procrastination and hopefully, I'll share more good reads with you as the days go by!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bonny Island!

Death III

My Mother Tongue!